To live a life of moderation, it doesn’t have to mean that we can’t be extreme at times, but it is about when to be and how to be and not just be extreme.
Being a logical and rational thinker is important but it is also important to be a mature feeler, to embrace the feelings, to allow the self to feel and to connect emotionally with others in a healthy way.
As a curious person, I get interested in many things and it gets hard to keep up with my curiosity at times.
- I want to work in a job where I am constantly being challenged and learning new things. I got this opportunity in my work in the labs.
- I want to continue my studies, do a good portfolio and get good grades this year.
- I want to be an activist and attempt to accomplish what seemed to be impossible and still seem so. I see the world for what it is and how it could be and I chose to focus on how it could be and work on making it happen.
- I want to keep up with my social life and with some people online that I hold dear.
- I have so many good articles and books to read.
For the past 2 months I have been doing my best trying to balance my life in a way which allows me to accomplish all that.
But I am failing terribly.
Physically, I am suffering from constant Migraine and fatigue.
It is like my body can’t keep up and keeps letting me down (or it is the other way around).
I am skipping classes and unable to focus at work, and I am too tired to be online and social.
I barely read anything interesting in the past few weeks.
Something must be done, I must work on my priorities and organize (which I suck at).